Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Yellow Midcentury Dresser Redo

I bought this dresser ages ago, refinished it for the store, 
and it had been sitting in storage waiting for it's debut. 


 It was a Craigslist find and when I showed up at the lady's house to purchase another midcentury piece (that post is coming soon), she had this one behind it. I asked her about it and ended up buying BOTH pieces! Score.

Here is the before...


...and in progress.


I tracked down some midcentury hardware at ReStore and added some pulls to the drawers.


And here it is in the store ready for sale!




More details on this piece listed in the blog Shop.

For sale at "Roots of Gratitude" if you are local.
115 Glen Ave, Snohomish, WA


1 comment:

Leave me a lovely comment!

Meet Amber

Meet Amber
I feel most "at home" sipping a cup of coffee, a paint brush in my hand, a kid on my hip, barefoot in the kitchen, knee deep in dirt on a farm, my toes in the sand, or buried in treasures at a thrift store. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I hope you leave inspired.

Facebook  Twitter  Pinterest  RSS Feed

Follow by Email

Loading...

Designed by

Munchkin Land Designs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved